The purpose of EVOmold covers
EVOmold protective covers are products that support the work of robots and machines in foundries, forgeries and steel mills, as well as any other places where machines are exposed to high temperatures and heat radiation.
The purpose of EVOmold covers is to protect from harmful factors such as high temperatures, hot metal splashes, sparks and hot slag.
EVOmold covers are made of specialist layered fabrics that constitute an excellent heat barrier (reflecting up to 90% of heat radiation) with a layer made of Aramid fabric that provides great durability and strength.
USE OF EVOmold COVERS:
- Casting of steel and non-ferrous metals
- Transporting hot components after heat treatment
- Removing slag from cauldrons
- Pick&place of hot metal and glass components (glassmaking plants)
- Die casting, pressure casting (as well as other casting methods)
- Induction heating
PROPERTIES OF EVOmold COVERS:
- Resistant to very high temperature: heat radiation of up to 1300°C, contact temperature of up to 500°C
- Resistant to splashes of hot metal particles
- Resistant to the electric arc
- Resistant to abrasion, creasing, wrinkling and mechanical damage
- Resistant to peeling and delamination
- Resistant to ageing and UV radiation